CORE Action Café
Using the creative, high-impact “Pro-Action Café” process, passionate change-makers from various parts of the community come together to connect in new ways and to move from questions and ideas to effective action.
Participants select one of two roles each time they attend:
“Explorer” or “Cross-Pollinator.”
Explorers bring a question, idea, hope, or challenge from a project they are working on to share with the group.
As an Explorer you can:
- Gain insights on the challenges to reaching your goals
- Discover new, actionable ideas for your project
- Develop new meanings for your own knowledge and experience
Cross-Pollinators bring their presence and life experience, to work collaboratively with Explorers to offer support in deepening their question, seeing what’s missing, and identifing next steps.
As a Cross-Pollinator you can:
- Meet and connect with new people
- Practice powerful questions
- Rediscover and contribute your own wisdom
- Be part of the culture-shifting work of CORE!
Together, all participants listen deeply to one another, explore solutions, and cultivate connections and creativity in service of a just, peaceful, sustainable world.
Click here for information on and to register for our upcoming CORE Action Café!
Can’t make it? Make sure you’re on our email list to get an invitation to the next one!