April 16, 2020 VIRTUAL Circle Invitation – Connect via Zoom
CORE Circle: The Power of Good Questions
with Lisa Dugdale
In this time of upheaval, what questions are most helpful to be asking of ourselves and others? We’ll discuss the power of questions that can help us cope, grieve, re-frame, and re-imagine. Together we’ll reflect on questions we have each found useful and supportive in these times. This Circle will be led by Lisa Dugdale, who serves as the Executive Director of the Center for Community Stewardship, as well as a facilitator and coach. Join Lisa and guest contributors for this discussion.
While many people have had some experience with Zoom in the past month,
if you are new to Zoom or if you would like any support with understanding the controls, see below for more detailed information and join at 3pm.
If you’re experienced with Zoom, join by 3:10pm as we ring the bell to begin Circle practice.
While we hope all can join with video, if you need to join by phone, please email us at connect [@] corechange.us to request a call in number and meeting code and plan on joining at 3pm.
How to join Zoom:
Watch this Zoom video on how to join a meeting, or follow the instructions below.
- You will be able to join using any of the following options: laptop or desktop computer with camera (recommended, laptop or desktop without camera, or smartphone
- Click on the provided link at 3:00pm: connect [@] corechange.us to request the Zoom link
- The internet browser will automatically open. Select the option applicable to your situation (depending on whether you have used the tool before on your device, you may have to download a small file).
- If you have previously used the Zoom tool/app, the prompt to open it may show up automatically when the browser opens up.
- Once you are into Zoom there are a couple of screens you may need to go through to fully connect. The first one may prompt you to enter your name, the second one will ask you to join audio.
- Once into the meeting, you can enable the video, if you have a camera on your device. We’ll provide additional guidance for muting your mic, etc.
- Please join at 3pm if you are new to Zoom!