Update on CORE Circle Survey and April Circle Gathering
While in March of this year we began meeting virtually due to the pandemic, it has continued to be an experiential gathering offering participants opportunities to connect with themselves and each other in creative and meaningful ways.
We also realize that CORE Circle is just one aspect of the landscape of gatherings available. Based on the feedback we received and the resources available, CORE will continue to offer Circles on an occasional basis, as opportunities arise that align with our purpose and the longings of our expanding community.
Here are the activities and qualities we’ll continue to offer with CORE Circle:
- Building community around the intersection of inner healing and outer / systems transformation.
- Connecting CORE’s partners (such as UNIDOS, GSAFE, Natural Circles of Support, Urban Triage) with other members of the CORE community, when this type of sharing is supportive of the partners’ work.
- Experiential format (rather than presentations or lectures).
- Supportive leadership opportunities for facilitators.
- Gathering of open minds and hearts for listening and sharing.
In addition to the Circle gatherings, CORE’s main focus will continue to be:
- providing funding, accompaniment, coaching, and other technical assistance to primarily BIPOC-led social justice organizations,
- providing funding to individuals to participate in specific trainings that support healing for participants and their communities.
We are grateful to all of you. Even when we are not present and practicing together, we sense our compassionate, committed, and courageous community.